Sales Videos Professionally Crafted by Green Screen Talent Now
Increased sales and leads is the objective of any professionally-oriented business owner, as well it should be…but what if there was a way to gain higher engagement rates, higher response from website viewers and higher click-through rates all while increasing sales and leads?
Sound too good to be true?
The answer is Green Screen Talent Now, a firm specializing in taking internet marketing sales videos, sales video production and sales video creation to the next level. We offer fast and affordable spokesperson videos, full motion graphics for videos, a professional script writing service and custom video packages which can be used in a variety of applications including website videos, training videos, presentation videos and more.
The Sales Video Factor
In the world of sales, a venerable cornucopia of elements comes together to either render a business obsolete or successful and as a business owner, it can often times be difficult to get a grasp on what these elements are comprised of. In our technologically burgeoning age, the concept of utilizing spokesperson videos to increase website traffic and sales has been proven to be effective in a myriad of industries. As one of the most popular sales marketing tactics, videos have been labeled by industry experts as a top 10 marketing tool, regularly yielding higher engagement rates, increased sales and leads, higher response from viewers of such videos and higher click-through rates. It is believed that businesses that choose not to use video marketing suffer by losing customers to those that do – businesses that incorporate video marketing services, such as those offered by Green Screen Talent Now, into their overall marketing strategy enjoy the aforementioned benefits of better engagement rates, higher click-throughs and higher conversion numbers.
This is crucial value that shouldn’t be left behind.
The Number One Question We Hear is “How Will Video Help My Company?”
While the Benefits of Video Marketing are Endless, We Always Come Back to the Primary Answers:
• Video can help make customers aware of a business by delivering a personal message to your client, creating awareness of your products or services.
• Statistics prove that when people look for information, answers and instruction, they would rather watch than read.
• Online businesses using video in their marketing tend to garner the most attention and generally convert more buyers.
• Video has proven to deliver solid conversions, ranks high in search engines, captures attention and builds trust.
• Using video in an online business will net more traffic and sales – you’ll get faster results due to the fact that video requires far less SEO effort than standard web pages.
And that’s just the beginning…
Why Should You Consider Sales Videos?
• Nearly 46-percent of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in a video.
• Video is now one of the most popular content marketing tactics, as 70-percent of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
• On any given day, YouTube receives four billion hits and 61-percent of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brands.
• Ninety-percent of online shoppers at a major retailer’s website said they find video helpful in making shopping and buying decisions.
Why Internet Marketing Sales Videos Aren’t Just for Retailers
Real estate groups have reported that listings with videos receive some 403-percent more inquiries than those without videos – to put that in perspective, real estate ads with videos generate quadruple the leads of those without. Further, some 59-percent of senior executives reported they’d rather watch a video than read text – about 65-percent of those who view a video click through to visit the vendor website, 50-percent look for more information and 45-percent report that they contacted a vendor after seeing an online video ad. About 50-percent of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is this: our spokesperson sales videos are designed to help establish a company’s presence online, gain more viewers, get higher click-through and conversion rates and increase ROI. Better still, the process is simple and straightforward – get started now!