Getting to Know Green Screen Video
Green screen video has become an essential tool for nearly all filmmakers that allows them to pull off some pretty impressive effects. Through the use of state-of-the-art video production studios, companies such as Green Screen Talent Now provide quality green screen video content for all markets and mediums including training, website, marketing, product review videos and more. Moreover, spokesperson video services offer an intuitive way to grow an online presence and visibility, increase ROI and see better click-through numbers/conversion rates.
What can a video spokesperson bring to your own website? Green screen video can be used as a top marketing tool, yielding higher engagement rates, increased sales and leads and higher response from viewers. Further, a video spokesperson is an ideal way of adding excitement to your website – when people visit your page, a spokesperson can greet them face-to-face while explaining all the positives about your product or service. Remember: Your website’s primary job is to grab visitors’ attention quickly before they move on to another site and leave yours behind. A talking person on your website adds credibility to your business and dramatically increases the percentage of your visitors becoming buying customers.
What is a Video Spokesperson and What About Green Screen Video?
A video spokesperson is basically a virtual greeter who talks on your web page and sometimes even walks across a page, too, in graphically creative examples. A green screen video features transparent backgrounds using green screen technology, enabling the video spokesperson to appear within a borderless frame. This is different from most website videos that feature standard rectangles.
A video spokesperson has several common purposes on a business website:
- A salutation or greeting
- An invitation to participate in a special offer or event
- Product or service description
- Sales or marketing videos
Shooting against a green screen has several benefits and provides a lot of good creative options for use in post-production (and even in green screen training videos). Here are a few reasons to film a subject in front of a green screen:
- Flexibility – Green screen provides flexibility to put any background behind the subject.
- Time/Cost Savings – Our studio is permanently set-up with a giant green screen cyc wall, which means set-up time is reduced and cost goes down.
- Consistency – If you’re shooting in a green screen studio, it means you have control over the lighting and other elements. This means it’s easy to repeat a look at a later date.
- Branding – Green screen video provides a great opportunity to brand the piece with a company’s identity.
- Extended Usability – Shooting all your videos against a green screen makes it easier to revisit projects in the future while updating any changes that may have occurred with company branding.
While setting up a green screen is not as simple as A-B-C, companies such as Green Screen Talent Now have the expertise to properly adjust all the needed equipment to achieve a great result.
Check out our extensive list of actors and see how we can make a great green screen video for your company.
Leave a Comment