What is Spokesperson Video Virtual Director?
GSTN’s spokesperson video virtual director service is unique service that allows you to maintain technical and creative control of your video shoot virtually from anywhere in the world (with a decent internet connection at least).
You will get a private online area that lets you see & hear the live studio camera recording your spokesperson actor LIVE.
This virtual director service is 100% unique to GSTN and gives you the ability to have the control you need while still working in our affordable spokesperson video production model for the best of both worlds.
How Does the Virtual Director Service Work?
When you order the virtual director service, the first thing we’ll do is reach out to you and schedule a mutually agreeable time that everyone can block-out, including our studio & crew, your selected talent, and of course you.
Then, on the shoot day, just before the scheduled time, we’ll give you a private invite email to join us online. (note: a gmail account is currently required)
Once you’ve accepted the invite, you’ll be watching and listening to your spokesperson shoot as it happens.
During each session, you can either chat or be on a phone call with a member of our team.
From there, you’re free to make suggestions on things like:
- Lighting and camera angles
- Speed, tone, and intensity of the read by the actor
- Physical gestures and hand movements
- Enunciation of phrases or terms that are hard or unique
Notes and Limitations
As with most things, there are of course some common sense limits, though we try to keep them simple and easy to understand.
- This spokesperson video virtual director service is for one (1) shoot only.
- Can not split up time for multiple shoots
- Remaining time will not be credited back for any reason.
- You may have up to 5 people in the virtual director session, but only one person will be allowed to have voice communications with our team. This is to help ensure efficiency and keep the shoot moving.
- Cancelations or reschedules are up to the discretion of GSTN staff to allow. No cancelations or reschedules within 72 hours of the scheduled time.
- Guidelines for amount of script time per block is a recommendation based on a general average. Because of the nature of inviting more people to the shoot, we can not guarantee shoots will not go longer.
Need something custom? Contact us and we’ll be glad to help.