Put a Face to a Name with a Video Spokesperson
Imagine one of your friends routinely talks about someone he or she knows and that you’ve never met, and then one day you get a chance to meet that person face-to-face…it would finally be good to put a face to the name you keep hearing about, would it not? The same idea permeates in marketing: As a wise business owner, you should be wanting potential customers to have a mental image of your company…something they can “relate” to when they think of the services or products they offer. What better way to accomplish this than through an attractive, professional video spokesperson?
How a Video Spokesperson Puts a Face to Your Website
A video spokesperson, i.e. internet spokesperson, adds excitement to your website because when people visit your page, a professional spokesperson talks to them face-to-face to explain the benefits of your product or service. Important to always remember, though, is that most people stopping by to visit your website are in a rush to find the information they need and don’t boast the attention span to read every word of your page. Your goal should be to grab their attention quickly before they move on to another site, leaving yours behind. This is where a live spokesperson comes in handy. You see, when a person decides to learn how to become a video spokesperson, he or she is dedicating a career toward helping business owners like yourself. By choosing the right “talking person” on your website that chats about your product or service, you immediately add credibility to your business and, better yet, dramatically increase the percentage of these visitors transforming into buying customers. And isn’t that what you’re in business for? A video spokesperson is highly effective when it comes to explaining and conveying a message while being far more effective at persuading people than simple text, photos or even YouTube-style videos.
Benefits of Using a Video Spokesperson and Having a Spokesperson Video on Your Website:
As “virtual greeters” who talk on your page – and sometimes walk visitors through a page as well – corporate spokesperson videos:
- Feature transparent backgrounds using green screen technology, enabling the “talking head” video to appear on your site with a borderless frame, unlike regular rectangular-shaped website videos.
- Increase sales, conversions and visitor loyalty.
- Attract the kinds of buyers that are likely to trust your site more, spend more and visit your site more often.
- Bring a more personalized touch to your web business, coupled with the increased conversion rates that are generally born from fusing professionalism and a sense of friendliness together.
- Demonstrate your company’s product in a way mere text cannot.
- Invite visitors to participate in a special offer or event.
- Are available with a multitude of options including different models varying by gender, ethnicity, age, accent and language.
Your website spokesperson can also be referred to as:
- Web video spokesperson
- Web spokesperson
- Website virtual spokesperson
- Website spokesperson
- Virtual spokesperson
- Video spokespersons
- Spokesperson for website
- Online video spokesperson
- Online spokesperson
- Live spokesperson for website
Imagine the effect on your sales if you could personally speak to every visitor on your website…well, now you can with your live video spokesperson! A professional spokesperson video service such as Florida’s Green Screen Talent Now will have all the website spokesperson software, virtual spokesperson software and video spokesperson software needed to create the perfect spokesperson website and spokesperson videos. Get a video spokesperson for your website today.