From employee training videos and landing pages to website welcome video, product demonstrations and marketing video to drive traffic to a website, there is a nearly infinite amount of uses for one of our expert spokesperson videos. Unfortunately, there is a repeatable trend among many companies that claim to do spokesperson videos but that end up delivering somewhat stale, dry and boring “walk on” videos. And while these can be effective based on a particular application, industry or need, the technology is really old news – with Green Screen Talent Now’s video spokesperson services focusing on bringing high-quality corporate videos for internet marketing, sales, training and more, we have become the go-to source for talented spokesmodels and polished, professional-looking videos.
What Makes Us Unique
Before we get into the specifics of what our excellent spokesperson videos can be used for, we’d like to tell you about some of the things that make us unique in this market. The most notable of these is our virtual director service, an add-on that allows clients to virtually “be there” on set to maintain any creative control necessary, all from a home or office. This service alone separates us dramatically from our competition.
Secondly, our church announcement video packages come in prebuilt video spokesperson and motion graphics combo varieties, and are designed to do one thing right: Deliver consistent videos to houses of worship that require ongoing video services.
Additionally, we offer an “accounts fund” feature for clients seeking even more value out of our already affordable video spokesperson solutions, allowing clients to add bulk funds to their GSTN account. When checking out using these funds, clients receive an additional discount…and this doesn’t matter if the client is an independent marketer, small to medium-sized business or a non-profit.
Benefits of Using Our Spokesperson Video Services
• Simple, Affordable Pricing – Our pricing model is not only honest, it’s transparent – in other words, we make it easy to understand what you get and what it costs. We pride ourselves on offering the greatest value and the lowest rates in the industry…and YES, it IS that simple.
• Automated Online Ordering – What you always thought was just a dream is a reality with GSTN: Professional production services from the convenience of your mobile device, laptop or desktop. Online ordering provides the opportunity to work around YOUR schedule – day or night.
• Fast Digital Delivery – How’s this for fast service? The moment your order is received, we instantly set up your personal download portal so you can download your finished web-ready HD videos via our cloud-based digital delivery system.
• Professional Talent – What’s a spokesperson video without polished, groomed and professional-looking spokesmodels? We boast an extensive database of talent so you can choose the best video spokesperson that’s right for YOU. With a constantly growing list of talent available, you’re sure to find the perfect professional look, feel and approach.
The Most Popular Ways a Company Can Use a GSTN Video
1. Employee Training
Why are training videos one of the best investments you can make in your company’s ongoing endeavors? For one, they increase job satisfaction and employee efficiency/morale while simultaneously eradicating the expense connected to sending trainers to various locations (or sending employees to outboard seminars). But want some more reasons why our videos are perfect for workplace training applications?
• Versatility, as video can be emailed to staff, hosted on the Internet, embedded in a Power Point presentation, copied onto USB sticks and/or burned onto a DVD.
• Interactivity, as during playback of the video content viewers have the ability to click selections and watch their results provide the next set of video material.
• Convenience, because there’s no longer a need to pack staff into a conference room for a screening or try to establish a convenient day to train required teams.
• Forward-thinking intuitiveness, because now infinite training manuals and never-ending boardroom discussions become a thing of the past through a powerful communication tool.
• Cost efficiency, because video is easy and affordable to distribute among staff.
2. Sales and Marketing/Landing Pages
In the realm of sales and marketing, video plays an invaluable role and we know from experience that NO online presence can afford a poorly-constructed video product to represent a company. Here’s an interesting, eye-opening marketing-oriented statistic: The average user spends 88-percent more time on a website that contains video. By including a video on your website’s landing page, it is 53-percent more likely to show up on the first page of a Google search.
3. Website “Welcome” Messaging
Because the video spokesperson acts as the brand ambassador for your company – representing your business in an engaging way static copy simply can’t – it is vital to get the right one that encourages your visitors to explore, click-through and, hopefully, PURCHASE. From the very first welcoming messaging forward, it is the quality of your spokesperson videos that are more likely to influence your potential customers to buy…and Green Screen Talent Now‘s videos have the power to do exactly that.
4. Product Demonstrations
Today, demonstration videos are as essential as websites. Consumers searching for a product or service online not only expect a more interactive experience…they demand it. They want to know how a product works and what the major benefits it offers are, and they want to know these things QUICKLY without wading through a heap of written explanations.
Turning to GSTN to create a demonstration video for your website gives you a chance to show off your new product or service while simultaneously reaching a wider audience. After all – you may think your new product is brilliant, but we have to be honest that not all products are as intuitive as the iPhone; while your enthusiasm for it may be considered infectious when you’re talking to customers, you don’t have the time to literally talk to everyone…and you don’t want to limit your reach.
A demonstration video gives you the opportunity to capture the best features of your product or service, while entertaining and engaging your audience at the same time.
5. Marketing Videos
In point number two, we covered some sales and marketing elements and how a good video should be seen on a website’s landing page. But here, we’re going to stress how no online marketing strategy can afford to underestimate the power of viral marketing videos. Green Screen Talent Now creates the most effective marketing videos by way of the latest technologies in motion graphics, audio, music and anything else required to make your video stand out from the competition.
Put succinctly, Green Screen Talent Now boasts all the resources you will ever need to produce exceptional corporate videos…no matter the application.
Leave a Comment