QUALITY VIDEO SPOKESPERSON SERVICE
We’re YOUR source for high quality video spokespersons. Let our talented spokespersons and our professional video experts produce your video.
Use Our Video Spokesperson For:
Landing Page Videos
Lets Get Started Today!
OUR VIDEO SPOKESPERSON SERVICE OVERVIEW
Most spokesperson video companies and video spokesperson services do one thing: walk on videos. While these are great, and we can accommodate if that’s really what you want, this technology is yesterday’s news. Instead, our video spokesperson service focuses on bringing high quality video spokesperson for internet marketing videos, sales videos, training videos, and more.
We also offer some very unique things to the video spokesperson market. The most notable is our virtual director service. This add-on allows you to “be there” on set virtually to maintain any creative control you need, all from your home or office. This services alone sets us miles apart from our competition. Secondly, our church announcement video packages are prebuilt video spokesperson and motion graphics combo packages designed to deliver consistent videos to churches that need ongoing video.
Lastly, for those looking to save even more money on our already affordable video spokesperson solutions, we have an “account funds” feature that allows you to add bulk funds to your GSTN account. Then, when you checkout using these funds, you’ll receive an additional discount. Whether you’re an independent marketer, small to medium business, or a non-profit, we have amazing spokesperson video packages for you. Go check out our actors and get started now.
OUR VIDEO SPOKESPERSON SERVICE BENEFITS
Simple Affordable Pricing
Our pricing model is honest and transparent. We make it easy to understand what you get and what it costs. We offer the lowest rates and greatest value in the industry. Yes, it is that simple.
Automated Online Ordering
Professional production services from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Online ordering gives you the freedom to get started on your schedule – day or night!
Fast Digital Delivery
The moment your order is received, we instantly set up your personal download portal. Download your finished web-ready HD videos with our cloud based digital delivery system! Wow, that’s fast!
Select from our extensive database of talent and choose the best video spokesperson that’s best for you! With a constantly growing list of talent available, you’re sure to find the perfect professional look and feel!
- DetailsAndrew is an award winning storyteller. Even more important than that, he's also a business owner and so he knows the importance of connecting authentically with an audience. With his classical theatre training and years of experience in the industry, he is sure to deliver the lasting connection you're looking for. Whether it's a heartfelt call to action or a fast paced announcement, Andrew's articulation and delivery will draw your audience in. If you're looking for an authentic, articulate and passionate spokesperson, you've found him.
- DetailsWill Cook is 19 years old and has lived in Florida his whole life. He has just recently gotten into acting, and voice acting. Although new, he has had a good amount of success in these fields. He has just finished 2 community theatre plays landing a leading role in his very first play. Aside from acting, Will has also taken voice lessons for 2 years and played the violin since he was 5. Will is also a jock, he has been a competitive fencer for over 9 years, is nationally ranked as an “A” fencer, and feels very comfortable handling swords. Because of Will's training in voice he is able to do many impersonations of famous people, and different types of accents, to name a few, Russian, British, French and others. Overall Will works hard and is passionate about acting. He hopes to be able to get the chance to give your product/service the best production possible!
- DetailsLinda B. has been a working actor in the Jacksonville area for over 15 years and has consistently been in the Top 10 for Bookings (including three years in a row as #1) with her Talent Agency. Her acting training began in high school, continued through college and still today, with numerous acting seminars and workshops in her portfolio. She has experience in film and television, and many years of commercials and industrials as well. She is a trained voice actor, with a home studio, where she stays busy with voice work in English and Spanish. She enjoys the challenges and fun that all areas of the acting realm offer!
- DetailsPhil Ramirez is a working on-camera & voice-acting professional based in the Southeast, and has traveled all over the country providing live/on-camera/voice acting for companies like Disney, NBC, Universal Pictures, Columbia Pictures among many others. Due to his ability to “sight read” complex scientific, English grammar and educational scripts, Phil has been an “In Demand” on-camera spokesperson (both on set and green screen) and voice actor. He studied and performed improv comedy acting, writing and directing at the famous Second City, so improvisation and creative dialogue are second-nature to Phil. So whether it’s a straight business message, a casual online presence or a fun n’ funky delivery, Phil will give you what you want… and more!
- DetailsChris is an actor with a varied background of experiences upon which to draw. He has been performing nearly all his life, after his high school theatre experience, he became a member of the Florida State University Flying High Circus, yes an actual circus. No animals or clowns (well literal clowns). He was a ground acrobat specializing in the teeter board and rolla rolla acts, as well as a juggler. After college Chris became a police officer, shortly after he pursued his law degree and practices transactional law. To get him out of the office, Chris turned his recreation of beach volleyball into another profession, as he travelled as a pro nationally with the EVP. But his passion for acting still burned and he returned to the stage and shortly after the screen. Chris has been acting professionally since 2009, and his passion keeps getting stronger.
- DetailsGreg is a two time state, regional and national college speech tournament champion in prose and dramatic interpretation. He has appeared in over 30 college and professional stage, film and recorded voice over productions spanning over 20 years. Greg studied at Florida State University School of Theatre and awarded twice in College Theatre Festival competition. After college he served as Spokesperson for the Clay County Florida Department of Environmental Services as well as Music and Entertainment Director for Seaview Resort Hotel, Grand Cayman Island. He is currently employed by Merry Melodies Singing Telegram service and thoroughly excited to be representing Green Screen Talent Now.
- DetailsHeather Ricks was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL. She has been passionate about acting from childhood, and began professionally acting several years ago. She has been a part of several national commercials, and several short films. She has been nominated for Best Actress twice, in Jacksonville's 2010 48 Hour Film Festival for 'Bring it Fudrucker', and then in 2012 in the Chicago Horror Film Festival for the short film, 'Velvet Road'. She recently won a walk on role for the major feature film, 'The Prodigal', set to film in January 2014. She continues to work locally in advertising, industrials, training videos, etc. Heather is passionate about doing a job well, getting it done just right, and pours herself into her work.
- DetailsJulie Ann has appeared in various commercials and independent feature films. She began acting at a young age and has studied theatre at both North Carolina School of the Arts and Florida State University. She currently lives here in Jacksonville, where she continues to work on her craft and chase her dream.
Typical Uses for a GSTN Video Spokesperson
Okay. So you are now considering a video spokesperson after learning all about their advantages and how they can take your website to the next level. Still, you’re curious as to what these videos can be used for exactly, and who would benefit from them – real world examples, to be sure – and if that’s the case, worry not. Here, we’ll concentrate on some more typical uses for our spokesperson videos so that you can perhaps gain an enhanced perspective of their benefits.
The perfect model for website video is the video spokesperson. Indeed, he or she can represent your brand/company in an engaging way that static copy simply can’t, allowing your message to connect with viewers everywhere for the purpose of encouraging them to explore, click through and, ultimately, purchase…and isn’t that the end game goal?
The power of website video is better understood when looking at some impressive statistics:
- Some 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today.
- YouTube gets hundreds of millions of users daily.
- YouTube accounts for almost 50-percent of all business-related web video reviewed.
- Sites like LinkedIn have become absolutely vital to growing businesses.
- A business’ website conversion rate will always increase when it contains relevant and well-produced video.
The bottom line is that statistics such as these have demonstrated that consumers are more likely to base a purchasing decision on the quality and relevance of the website video.
We’re going to be blunt here: Training videos are one of the smartest investments you can make in your company’s future. Why? For one, they increase employee efficiency and job satisfaction while also eliminating the costs associated with sending trainers to multiple locations – or sending employees to outside seminars. But that’s merely scratching the surface regarding the potential of training videos. Today’s technology makes it possible to offer employee training via increasingly efficient, effective and more affordable ways.
Why training videos?
- Material can be burned onto a DVD disc, copied onto USB sticks, embedded in Power Point presentations, emailed to staff and hosted on the Internet…does it get any more versatile than that?
- Whether it’s an online training video or an offline variant, video can provide a great deal of interactivity for its users; viewers can click choices during playback of the video content and their results provide the next set of video material.
- You no longer need to cram your staff into a boardroom for a screening or try to establish a convenient day to train required teams.
- The common training mantra involving seemingly infinite training manuals and never-ending boardroom discussions can become a thing of the past through such a powerful communication tool.
- Because video is easy and affordable to distribute among staff, the cost it could take to train employees can plummet quite dramatically – and rather extensively.
This may be an area you never thought could benefit from the magic of video…and if you’re working outside the realm of religious congregations, perhaps you can’t be blamed for that. But church announcement videos amplify a house of worship’s message while enhancing its mission in ways most folks never thought of. These videos enhance a church’s “brand” for increased recognition, allow for a more cost-effective approach than “DIY”-style videos and represent an easy way to increase a church’s production value.
To demonstrate how important sales and marketing video can be and why we feel no online presence can afford a poorly-made video product to represent them, let’s again look at some eye-opening statistics:
- The average user spends 88-percent more time on a website that contains video.
- Including video on a landing page of a site makes it 53-percent more likely to show up on the first page of a Google search.
- Of the 80-percent of users who watched a video advertisement, 46-percent took some sort of action after viewing it (made a purchase, asked more questions about the company, etc.).
- Video equates to higher viewer retention; the information retained in one minute of online video equates to approximately 1.8 million written words.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on a site and boasts a 175-percent increase in organic traffic from search engines.
At the end of the day, what you need to know is that Internet sales and marketing videos help your business MAKE MONEY. These videos have become all the rage on the Internet as they’re Liked, Shared and linked to, and have become a vital part of the online marketing process. However, it is a common misconception – take it from us – to believe creating a promo video or a comedic sales video clip is as simple as pointing a camera, taking some pictures and slapping them onto a website.
Creating a spokesperson video that will effectively increase and benefit your sales/marketing, training, and announcement efforts requires a deft hand and professional understanding…an understanding of the most ideal ways to produce efficient video marketing.
That’s where Green Screen Talent Now, a recognized video spokesperson service company, comes in. Above, you’ll find an ever-growing selection of hand-picked professional spokesperson talent to choose from and which can take your marketing efforts from ordinary to truly extraordinary!
Stay updated with the latest offers, discounts, & video tips
We value your information. We won't share it!