Using motion graphics along with your spokesperson video or corporate video will help retain customer interest and help customers retain information at the same time. Utilizing motion graphics across your advertising platforms such as a spokesperson video is one of the most cost-effective ways to market your business amidst today’s ultra-competitive landscape. The simplicity and benefits of motion graphics will help your next corporate video to become a business-boosting success.
Defining Motion Graphics
If you have paid any attention to advertising over the past few years, you’ve seen motion graphic applications at work – they are a sequence of graphics which create the illusion of motion, and often appear as simple animation. However, they are typically more static than a traditional animated piece, and are usually accompanied by audio to maximize impact.
Motion graphic applications can be used across almost any visual advertising platform including spokesperson video, with the exception of print media. They are most frequently used in online environments, but organizations are expanding to use them on other screens, including television and electronic billboards.
Did You Know?
Major instantly recognizable brands like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Yahoo! have all created unforgettable marketing campaigns around a motion graphic approach. Even better, companies of all sizes boast the resources to have their own campaigns created, and more companies choose to take advantage of this option each day.
In prefacing the benefits offered by motion graphic applications for video, we can tell you that this approach makes your corporate videos and advertisements more visible – especially in formats where your ad might have traditionally been static – and presents almost infinite possibilities.
The Reasons Why a Motion Graphic Application Will Breathe Life into Your Marketing
Motion graphic approaches are becoming increasingly popular for web-based marketing videos, and for a good reason: Unlike traditional drawn “cel” or computer animation, motion graphic applications use video, still images and graphics to create a feel of movement. What’s more, the approach is seeing an explosion in popularity as it becomes more cost-effective to use graphics to create powerful and fun branded messages.
Fun Fact: A recent marketing study as reported by Ball Media Innovations found that a simple motion graphic-enhanced video or whiteboard product overview, when used for lead generation, could increase conversions by as much as 30-percent.
That’s precisely why we said this technique could help improve your sales numbers.
Here are the top ways a motion graphic application can breathe life into your marketing efforts – including spokesperson and corporate videos:
• It’s Cost-Effective – While it’s time intensive, sometimes graphics can save money when used in substitute of challenging shooting locations or expensive cast, gear and crew.
• It’s Limitless – Anything is possible, anywhere; there are no physical boundaries as with live action. Transform new ideas into reality before a product has even gone into production.
• It’s Ageless – Your spokesmodels never truly grow older while remaining timeless.
• It’s Engaging – A major splash that gets the attention of your audience is just more fun, and makes it easier for clients to “accept” institutions such as banks and insurance/real estate agencies because they come across as friendlier and warmer.
• It Supports Quick Visual Communication – Take complex ideas of processes and make them easily digestible in a fun and graphic way; boring statistics become interesting with motion.
• It’s Memorable – Messaging and higher recall for your target audience.
• It Brings Objects and Ideas to Life – An emotional connection is formed.
• It Does Your Speaking for You – Graphics applications aren’t camera shy, unlike people who do not have experienced being a spokesperson (like you or your employees); further, a CEO may not want to be in front of a camera, so graphics can do the talking.
• It Enhances Style – A motion graphic can update the appearance of any product, add high-tech modern elements and dynamically enhance a “tired” image.
• It Boosts Sharing – Absolutely critical in this day and age of texting, sharing and Facebooking, unique and entertaining messaging provides greater sharing of the relevant content that search engines value so much; the additional time spent watching content that’s engaging can also improve your site analytics and increase search engine rankings.
Some Additional Interesting Statistics
According to Invodo, 52-percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident with online purchase decisions. What’s more, people who watch videos retain up to 65-percent of the information they received as compared to the people who retain only 10-percent from reading informative text – this can make all the difference with regard to your site.
Motion graphics can be a superhero as far as click-through and conversion rates are concerned because with an informational and inviting motion graphic, you’re more likely to see people share the video and draw traffic to your site. It also increases your authenticity and credibility, while being more convincing as a call-to-action tool. Websites that boast videos have a 20-percent higher conversion rate and contribute to visitors staying on the site longer, in turn providing a longer time to make a good impression.
Motion graphics is the way to do it all: Engage your audience, say what you want the people to hear and keep people coming back for more. If you want to get a spokesperson video with motion graphics check out our pricing and you can get started!