GSTN Video Spokespersons for Marketing Agencies
In one of our last blogs, we delved into what white label marketing is all about and why it is so effective on a long-term basis. We even touched on why spokesperson videos are the perfect vessel for white label marketing, and gave an overview of the different marketing applications spokesperson videos could be used for. Now, we’ll take a look at how marketing agencies are using video for white label marketing and how it easy it is for them to order a professional marketing video one at a time…or even in bulk from Green Screen Talent Now.
I. Current Sources of “Pain and Frustration”
Many marketing agencies have difficulty:
• Offering a full spectrum of marketing services
• Adding new capabilities to what they’re able to sell
• Taking on new business due to lack of necessary in-house resources
• Managing their team’s workload against an unpredictable pipeline
• Keeping up with turnover on marketing staff
• Finding reliable freelancers
• Ensuring consistent quality of work
• Delivering client work on time
• Staying up-to-date with technology and best practices
Through strategic partnerships, many white label-oriented marketing agencies provide ad agencies, marketing companies, PR firms, web developers and growth-focused businesses with the kind of support they need to address the issues mentioned above. This is normally achieved through:
• Web Protocols – Services such as responsive website design and development, website application development, Facebook application development, branding and logo design, video production and optimization and performance tracking and reporting.
• SEO Approaches – Solutions such as copywriting and content development, link building, local SEO directory submission and optimization, international content development and multilingual copywriting, social media marketing management and consulting, translation and localization services and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and search engine marketing (SEM).
• Mobile Platforms – This includes mobile site development, mobile application design and development and mobile advertising and campaign management.
II. “Dashboard Advantages” of White Label Marketing
Agencies can replace a certain brand with their own through the white label approach, constantly reminding their clients of their brand and the importance they place on RESULTS. Then, there’s the dashboard advantages – these include:
• Agency Branded Dashboards – Agencies can replace a logo with their own everywhere it appears.
• Agency’s Own White Label URL – Agencies can replace a URL with variants such as“youragency.reportingplace.com.”
• White Label Internet Marketing Reports – Agencies can generate digital marketing reports with their own branding, including the:
– Master Internet Marketing Dashboard Report
– Paid Search Dashboard Report
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Dashboard Report
– Social Media Marketing Dashboard Report
III. Private Label Marketing Software for Small to Mid-Sized Agencies
Constantly emerging hosted, cloud-based, white label marketing automation platforms allow agencies to create and manage killer campaigns at an affordable price. Some software companies have created a new category of private label marketing software – referred to as Lightweight Marketing Automation – which combines essential online and mobile marketing tools such as robust email, landing pages, microsites, lead nurturing and drip marketing with offline tools likepURL and QR Code generation…all of which empowers an agency or MSP to drive premium numbers for their clients and build ongoing monthly revenue streams.
Green Screen Talent Now: Making it Easy for Agencies to Order a Professional Marketing Video
There isn’t anything in the world of video-based marketing we haven’t done, so agencies can rest assured knowing Green Screen Talent Now can successfully catapult their business into the white label realm. We even make it easy to order one marketing video at a time or in bulk, a testament to our unyielding commitment to satisfying all of our clients – whether large or small.
We design the best marketing videos to deliver messages in compelling, impactful ways that also entertain…and the way we see it, that’s exactly the point when looking at it from the viewer’s perspective. Agencies can use these marketing videos on their landing pages and in their social media campaigns, and can even take them out to live events and trade shows to act as presentations for conferences or as training materials in online and offline courses.
Making life easier is what GSTN is all about…from the selection of talented male and female spokespeople to choose from, to the single video and package video pricing of our marketing videos